[Mne_analysis] (resubmitted) Problem with plotting VolSourceEstimate

Григорий Мозгов mrchaomen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 11:06:17 EST 2019

 Hello,
  I'm trying to visualize results of inverse solution obtained using LCMV
beamformer. Computed source space is of type "discrete", and output source
estimate is of type VolSourceEstimate. Using plot(sourceSpace) prompts
error, saying that SourceSpace is "discrete", but plot() requires "volume"
SourceSpace. Can't find any info about how I can visualize results with a
discrete SourceSpace, can someone help me out here?
  Error message and code are here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TCsYdYRrrb1SYKQ9srwANQ9Wn2qo9X4A?usp=sharing

  Sincerely,
GM