[Mne_analysis] Compute source power spectral density (PSD) in a label

Vivek Sharma vivek.sharma1510 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 16:28:43 EST 2019

Hi,
In continuation with the above query.
If during the compute of psd the option db is set as false then how it can
be plotted in db.
stc = compute_source_psd(raw, inverse_operator, lambda2=1. / 9.,
method="dSPM",
                         tmin=tmin, tmax=tmax, fmin=fmin, fmax=fmax,
                         pick_ori="normal", n_fft=n_fft, label=label,
                         dB=False)

To plot power in db I did the following change in code:
plt.plot(stc.times, 10*np.log10(stc.data.T))
I need validation for the changes I have made.

--
Vivek Sharma