[Mne_analysis] Conforming to Montage Deprecations

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Fri Dec 27 02:35:05 EST 2019

hi Bianca,

are you doing:

raw = mne.io.read_raw_cnt(fname)
montage = mne.channels.make_standard_montage(kind=’standard_1020)
raw.set_montage(montage)

?

this should set the chs and the dig.

the reason we have changed this is that we want to make sure that the channel
locations are can considered to be in head coordinate system so you can relate
them to fsaverage for example. Is the shrinking problematic for you?

Alex