[Mne_analysis] Watershed problem: inner skull surface excludes cerebellum

Broman Emilia emilia.broman at aalto.fi
Mon Feb 4 05:15:14 EST 2019

Hi,

I have been using mne_watershed_bem to generate BEM surfaces from T1 images. For 9 subjects (out of 50) the inner skull surface excludes the cerebellum. I found an old thread from 2014 where you suggested using the gcatlas option and changing the preflood number. I have tried playing with these, but the results are still quite bad. Do you have any new ideas on how to deal with this problem?

Thanks,
Emilia