[Mne_analysis] Leadfield matrix of a specific dipole location in a label

Diptyajit Das bmedasdiptyajit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:31:43 EST 2019

Dear mne people,

I am trying to find out the sensor specific gain/leadfield matrix
corresponding to some particular dipole location in a label.

When I try to read the leadfield matrices from forward solution, I have a
shape of (L): sensors x dipoles (i.e., 122 x 61452 in my case) where, each
dipole has 3 orientations.

Is there any tracker that I can use to get the individual dipole index
along with its orientation's components that I can match later on to the
vertices in a given label?

Plus, it would be nice know whether that particular dipole is placed in
left or right hemisphere. Any lead would be helpful.

Best regards,
Dip