[Mne_analysis] EEG clasifier question regarding label selection

Ben Ighoyota Ajenaghughrure ighoyota at tlu.ee
Wed Feb 20 11:00:10 EST 2019

Hello All,

I am new to machine learning and python mne, but my interest is situated
around developing Supervised learning model using EEG data.

I have a question about the aspect of choosing a label.

Do i have to choose one feature as my label
or
Do i have to enter manually digital representation for my labels?

For example

I have collected EEG data during two condition experiment (decision making
under low risk and decision making under high-risk condition)

My labels here are high and low risk
How do I represent this during my model development

Also, can someone point me to how to some feature selection examples,
having done the feature extraction?

looking forward to your reply

A. Ighoyota ben
Junior Researcher HCI (PhD in-view)
Tallinn University, Estonia
School of digital Technologies.
mobile:+372582 <+372%205832%206393>78794
skype: ighoyota-ben

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>