[Mne_analysis] Is there Deep Learning Methods in MNE-Python

Xi Zh timsasah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:16:12 EST 2019

I want to try the deep learning methods on my EEG-Data.
I have a question regarding Deep Learning methods (convolutional,
recurrent, and LSTM) to classify EEG-Data. Is there libraries in
MNE-Python? If not, then which libraries would you suggest? Also when
classifying using CSP (Common Spatial Patterns) the data should be epoched
in equal windows. Is it the same case in Deep Learning? Or is there another
way preprocess the data?
Lastly is it possible to classify CSP components using deep learning
methods?