[Mne_analysis] Is there Deep Learning Methods in MNE-Python

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sat Feb 23 11:26:33 EST 2019

hi,

you don't have any deep model in mne-python directly but it's used
by many recent papers using deep learning with EEG.

one of these packages is: https://robintibor.github.io/braindecode/
for BCI mostly
but you can find more on github:
https://github.com/search?q=mne+tensorflow&type=Code
https://github.com/search?l=Python&q=mne+torch&type=Code

See our recent review paper on EEG and deep learning :
https://arxiv.org/abs/1901.05498v1

HTH
Alex