[Mne_analysis] Threshold connectivity matrix

Vivek Sharma vivek.sharma1510 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:38:28 EST 2019

Dear Marijn,
Its a single subject MEG data.
By significant I mean, if you look at the figure in the following example:
https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/connectivity/plot_mne_inverse_label_connectivity.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-connectivity-plot-mne-inverse-label-connectivity-py
on lower right, it shows a bar that display the strength of those
connections with values 0.4-0.6. When I plot for my data the bar displays
values from 0.15-0.20 and shows the connections below 0.15 also. How can I
restrict it to show only connections above 0.15?

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 6:17 PM Marijn van Vliet <w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com>
wrote:

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> Dear Vivek,
>
> significant in what way? If you have multiple subjects, you can compute a
> t-statistic for each connection. If you have multiple experimental
> conditions, you can do a paired t-test between conditions…. Could you tell
> us a bit more about the data?
>
> best,
> Marijn.
>
> > On 26 Feb 2019, at 10:01, Vivek Sharma <vivek.sharma1510 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >         External Email - Use Caution
> >

> > I'm using the following example code to compute connectivity.
> >
> https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/connectivity/plot_mne_inverse_label_connectivity.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-connectivity-plot-mne-inverse-label-connectivity-py
> >
> > How can I apply statistical threshold to have only significant
> connections?
> >
> > --
> > Vivek Sharma

Vivek Sharma