[Mne_analysis] Morph from subjects with anatomic resections to fsaverage

Bear, Joshua JOSHUA.BEAR at ucdenver.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:35:47 EST 2019

Hi MNE community,

How does compute_source_morph handle missing anatomy in the subject_from ?

For context, I’m trying to figure out how to morph source estimate information from individual subjects with gross anatomic differences to fsaverage so that I can then use the Glasser (HCPMMP) parcellation. These are primarily subjects who have had some prior cortical resection and are missing, for example, the anterior part of one temporal lobe.

Thanks for any thoughts / information,
Josh

Joshua Bear, MD, MA | Assistant Professor, Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy
University of Colorado and Children’s Hospital Colorado
13123 East 16th Avenue, Box B-155 | Aurora, CO 80045 | Phone: 720-777-6138 | Fax: 720-777-7285