[Mne_analysis] trouble displaying IC properties

Dillan Cellier cellierdillan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:24:01 EST 2019

Hello,

I am using the interactive ica.plot_components function. I am having a bit
of trouble displaying individual IC's "Epochs Image and ERP" graph. It
seems as though maybe the scale of the plotted data is wrong, because these
graphs turn up essentially blank, with occasional faint hints of data. See
photo attached. Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Dillan