[Mne_analysis] epochs with no data?

Dillan Cellier cellierdillan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:56:01 EST 2019

Hello again!

Thank you for your responses on my last question, they were very helpful. I
am running into another problem now, however. I am epoching resting state
data into arbitrary 2 second windows. I am not automatically rejecting
epochs by annotation nor by a rejection parameter. I see that the epoch
object's drop_log is recording nearly the whole first half of the epochs as
"NO_DATA" epochs, however the raw file contains data for those time
indices. I am unsure what could be going on to result in this loss of data,
however it seems especially problematic due to the amount of epochs
dropped. Thank you in advance, again!

Best wishes,
Dillan