[Mne_analysis] epochs with no data?

Dillan Cellier cellierdillan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:12:34 EST 2019

Hi Denis,

I limited the tmin and tmax of the epoch to 0 and 2, respectively, since I
don't any kind of stimulus onset in these epochs and don't want them to
overlap. This is partly what puzzles me, as I would think this would
prevent any inclusion of not-real data. My resting state data can be cut
into 93 two-second time windows, and this the number of events I am feeding
into the epoch object. It is labeling 41 of these 93 as 'NO_DATA'.

Thank you very much!

Dillan