[Mne_analysis] Subcortical divide parcellation

Huifang Wang huyfang.wang at univ-amu.fr
Wed Jan 9 05:25:47 EST 2019

Dear mne experts,

I would like to do subcortical divide parcellation, such as the
hippocampus.

By my understanding in freesurfer, the cortical parcellation can be
saved as vertices but subcorticalparcellation is only saved as volumes.

I found your code mne.label.py is very useful for the cortical
sub-parcellation. Thank you for your nice work.

My question is: do you have any suggestion for the sub-cortical split,
such as hippocampus?

I am coding for it now. It would be great if you already have one tested.

Thank you so much,

Huifang