[Mne_analysis] Question about permutation t test

Xia, Tao psytao18 at connect.hku.hk
Wed Jan 9 07:55:12 EST 2019

Hi all~
       I want to compare the spectral power of the two groups. I have done
the parametric independent t-test with FDR correction. but it seems that I
have too much time point for comparison.
      And I only find the permutation test for one sample and paired t-test
but did not find permutation test for independent t-test in MNE. How could
I do? or is there other non-parametric tests that I can do?
      best regards,

      Tao Xia