[Mne_analysis] Setting up channel locations

Lidia Miguel Telega lidia.migueltelega at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:33:42 EST 2019

Hi,

I am struggling to setting up channel locations...
I'd like to know if there is a way to set up automatically standardize
channel locations from the channel names since in my raw data file I only
have the names. I am looking for a way which does not impply to set up a
new montage (which I tried but it did not work as some channels resulted to
be overlapped and I think is not the proper way to do it) or load the
positions contained in a file.
The result of the method I am looking for, I guess would add the locations
to the 'dig' (digitization points) option in raw.info if I am right? This
is the part which gives me error for all the functions I use (error:
'digitization points not found')

Kind regards and thank you for the help,

Lidia.

--
*Lidia Miguel Telega*
*M. Sc. Neuroscience*