[Mne_analysis] How to set atlas

Vivek Sharma vivek.sharma1510 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:04:43 EST 2019

Okay.
The source estimate file I'm getting consists of 8175 vertices
(SourceEstimate  |  8175 vertices) , I wanted to reduce the number of
vertices to the ROIs, in my case I wanted to use Desikan atlas.
How can I reduce the number of vertices, specific to certain atlases?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 2:10 PM Alexandre Gramfort <
alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr> wrote:

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> make_watershed_bem uses an atlas to get a good skull segmentation
>
> it's not an atlas of the cortical surface as you suggest
>
> HTH

Vivek Sharma