[Mne_analysis] MNI Coords from SourceSpaces

Bear, Joshua JOSHUA.BEAR at ucdenver.edu
Thu Jan 17 12:49:31 EST 2019

Hi Eric,

Thank you for these details! I had to shift focus for a minute but will get back to this shortly. I’ll open an MNE issue after I’ve had a chance to work it out.

I also want to comment on how awesome the MNE team is for all of the timely support and thoughtful responses, not to mention the software itself!

Josh