[Mne_analysis] How to keep the conda environment up-to-date with the changes in the git repository?

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:19:45 EST 2019

> However, then I created a local branch for version 0.17, since I wanted to
> update this version with the recent bug-fixes. Or is this plan a complete
> waste of time, because 0.17 does not change anymore?

We have pushed some fixes to `maint/0.17` and plan to release a minor
bugfix version 0.17.1 in the coming weeks. It's possible we will eventually
release a 0.17.2 if we find other critical bugs. 0.18 should come out
around May.

And this seems to be successful although it shows a number of warnings?
> Would you agree?

If you do `python -c "import mne; mne.sys_info()" it should report its
version to you have, and `python -c "import mne; print(mne)"` will give you
the path it's using for the module, which for you should be something like:

<module 'mne' from '/nobackup/nigeria1/clozep/mne-python/mne/__init__.py'>

Eric