[Mne_analysis] VTK Module Import Error | Anaconda Windows 10

Mar Tin beetlejuice920 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:26:02 EST 2019

Hi Alex,

thank you for the quick answer.
I changed the channel parameter in the environment.yml from defaults to
conda-forge. I did not change anything in .condarc. It was only a try,
because I read something about conda-forge in this discussion:
https://github.com/conda-forge/vtk-feedstock/issues/21

And i was surprised and happy, that it worked so I could continue analyzing.
I haven't encountered any unusual errors yet, Mayavi works. But maybe, it
is a problem and I only wanted to ask, if there is an easy solution to this
problem, because it would be easier to install mne following your
instructions.
Thank you.

Martin
Am So., 27. Jan. 2019, 17:49 hat Alexandre Gramfort <
alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr> geschrieben: