[Mne_analysis] Dropping bad epochs

Dirk van Moorselaar dirkvanmoorselaar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:25:26 EST 2019

Hi,

I am using the Epochs function to create a set of epochs. I have made
sure I don’t make use of any of the reject options as I would like to
read in all epochs and then run my own preprocessing function to
select bad epochs (see example code below: currently I am using
version 15). Yet, it seems in almost all my data sets one epoch is
automatically dropped as it is marked as bad. While this is not the
biggest problem in the world, I was wondering why this happens. In
other words how could I make sure all epochs are actually created
without droppig any of them??

Thanks in advance,

Dirk

Epochs(raw, events, event_id, tmin, tmax, flt_pad=True,
baseline=(None, None), picks=None, preload=True,
                reject=None, flat=None, proj=False, decim=1,
reject_tmin=None, reject_tmax=None, detrend=None,
                on_missing='error', reject_by_annotation=False, verbose=None)