[Mne_analysis] ERP plot issues

Lidia Miguel Telega lidia.migueltelega at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:38:59 EST 2019

Dear all,

I am having problems creating an erp plot of a cropped segment of data.
What I am doing is crop the raw at some specific time points, find the stim
events at that points using my own code, epoching, averaging the epochs and
then plotting) and I always get the error: Some of the values to be plotted
are NaN. While when doing the same procedure with whole raw data file it
works fine.

Do you have any idea which might be the cause of that?

Could it be a problem with some values when epoching the short segment of
data?

Thank you in advance,

Lidia

--