[Mne_analysis] Vertex mapping between subjects

Emily Stephen emilyps14 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:01:03 EST 2019

Hi All,

I have a vertex of interest in fsaverage space, and I'd like to find the
closest vertex in individual subject space. Similar to morphing, but
different because I want to identify a nearest vertex rather than morphing
a source estimate. I'm imagining this will involve finding the 3d
coordinates of the fsaverage vertex in the spherical registration, then
finding the closest vertex to that point in the individual subject
spherical registration.

Is this something that is already implemented in mne-python, or should I
write it up from scratch? Any pointers (e.g. I've never worked with the
?h.sphere.reg files)?

Thanks,
Emily