[Mne_analysis] Loading ICA solutions saved with mne.preprocessing.ICA.save()

Rivas, Daniel rivas.daniel at courrier.uqam.ca
Tue Jul 2 17:17:24 EDT 2019

Hi,

Maybe I've missed something in the documentation, but it seems the current ICA class does not have a "load" function that would allow me to use the .fif file given by ICA.save().  My use case would be to pre-compute a bunch of ICA solutions and then save their removal/visualization/apply() for later, in a batch mode so that it is more efficient for the human operator.

Any pointers? Thanks!

Daniel Rivas
PhD Candidate, Cognitive computing, UQAM