[Mne_analysis] how to implement the conductivity value to the model in the forward/inverse source problem?

tingting zhang zttouc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 06:53:50 EDT 2019

Hey

I have the pointwise conductivity values for each vertex for a FEM head model and I want to solve the forward/inverse source problem.
But I could not find the way to implement the conductivity on each vertex using Mne because It seems that the conductivity value is assigned to each region of the tissue.
Does anybody know how to implement the conductivity value to the model using Mne?
Thank you very much, Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Best regards,
ting