[Mne_analysis] find_eog_events improvement

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:56:07 EDT 2019

It's entirely possible that `find_eog_events` only works reasonably when
blinks are somewhat consistent through time. You could try adjusting the
"thresh" param, as the default might not be suitable for your data. If that
(and maybe also changing the filtering parameters) does not work, you could
write some dedicated routine for detecting blinks from the EOG channels
based on the particular statistics of your data.

Eric