[Mne_analysis] Error about brainvision EEG data reading

Xia, Tao psytao18 at connect.hku.hk
Sat Jul 13 07:08:56 EDT 2019

Hi all,
       When I used *mne.io.read_raw_brainvision* to read *.vhdr *format EEG
data. There is an error about "*Ambiguous operation. Setting an Annotation
object with known ``orig_time`` to a raw object which has ``meas_date`` set
to None is ambiguous. Please, either set a meaningful ``meas_date`` to the
raw object; or set ``orig_time`` to None in which case the annotation
onsets would be taken in reference to the first sample of the raw object*."
I have no idea how to fix this. Would you mind give some suggestions?  My
mne version is 0.18.2.
       Many thanks!

       Tao Xia