[Mne_analysis] Error about brainvision EEG data reading (Xia Tao)

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sun Jul 14 15:35:45 EDT 2019

hi,

the problem is the following. The vhdr header file contains not timestamp
of the onset of the recording but it's written in the vmrk that
contains the annotations.

The vmrk contains:

Mk1=New Segment,,1,1,-1,20141204100512303000

So when setting the annotations mne says it does not know the time
of the raw data so it cannot place properly the annotations.

I don't know if it's a bug in the MNE that should allow this. Maybe
someone knows?

In the mean time to fix it you can edit the vmrk file and replace the line above
by:

Mk1=New Segment,,1,1,-1,00000000000000000000

hopefully this fixes the problem

HTH
Alex