[Mne_analysis] Maxfilter and PCA-mag-v# projections

Marijn van Vliet marijn.vanvliet at aalto.fi
Tue Jul 16 05:44:19 EDT 2019

Dear MNE users,

can anyone enlighten me a little about the three 'default' projections
PCA-mag-v1, PCA-mag-v2 and PCA-mag-v3. Where do they come from and why are they
"discaded" by the maxfiltering process? My mags look pretty clean with them
applied, but after maxfiltering, they look much worse, similar to not applying
the PCA projections.

best,
Marijn.

--