[Mne_analysis] MNE-BIDS conversion:

Stefan Appelhoff stefan.appelhoff at mailbox.org
Thu Jul 25 15:12:36 EDT 2019

Hi Thierry,

what Mainak and Alex say is true ... however, if you are interested in
using BIDS for epoched data, we strongly encourage you to look into the
discussion on derivatives (including epochs) for electrophysiology data.

See this Google Doc, were active development of that part of BIDS takes
place:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PmcVs7vg7Th-cGC-UrX8rAhKUHIzOI-uIOh69_mvdlw

New contributors are always welcome :-)

Best,