[Mne_analysis] restricting analysis to some of the vertices

Xiaoping Fang xpfang4 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:06:34 EDT 2019

Hello MNEers,

I would like to limit statistical analysis to some of the vertices, rather
than all the vertices in the source space. I have morphed all the
individual data to the fsaverage source space (4098 vertices per
hemisphere). I would like to use a big language mask that includes ~20 ROIs
(based on 'aparc.a2009s'). My plan is to extract time series data for
vertices within the mask (not averaging across the selected vertices
together), generate connectivity matrix for the selected vertices, and then
perform spatio-temporal cluster test. I am now stuck at the step of
extracting the time series data within the mask. Could you point me to any
relevant resources?

I did find sth relevant from 2017, but was wondering if there is anything
with more updated and/or details. Here is the link to the post from 2017:
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/mne_analysis/2017-January/003854.html

Thank you!!
Best,
Xiaoping
--
Xiaoping Fang

Graduate Student - Psychology
Learning Research and Development Center
Center for Neural Basis of Cognition
University of Pittsburgh
https://sites.google.com/site/xpfang4