[Mne_analysis] set start_time and end_time and timw_unit for plot_compare_evokeds

Farzaneh Taleb farzanehtaleb11 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 05:44:47 EDT 2019

Hi
I created epocks array from some eeg data for each subject and then I
concanetated all of them to calculate average and erp and then plot two
conditions using plot_compare_evokeds. But it  adds some zero before and
after signal that I dont want it. for example I have signal from 0 to 1.4
s. but it shows from 0 to 5(some zero before and after main signal and main
signal in the middle). I didn't  find any parameter to set time. Als I want
show x axis in millisecond unit.
I should use plot_compare_evokeds because I want show both of them in one
figure.
Thank's