[Mne_analysis] [spatiotemporal cluster tests sensors]

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:30:46 EDT 2019

In terms of spatio-temporal cluster tests across sensors -- I'm not sure
what in particular you are looking for, but here is an example of a
spatio-temporal EEG sensor cluster test contrasting two conditions:

http://mne-tools.github.io/mne-biomag-group-demo/auto_examples/statistics/plot_sensor_spatio_temporal_cluster_stats.html

Or one with ANOVA:

https://mne-tools.github.io/stable/auto_tutorials/stats-sensor-space/plot_stats_spatio_temporal_cluster_sensors.html

We have some plans to simplify these sorts of things in MNE, since right
now they do require juggling NumPy arrays a bit. Nobody has started it as
far as I know but here is the issue for discussion:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/4859

Christian Brodbeck maintains a separate repository/project called Eelbrain
that has some more generalized statistical functions that might also make
things easier (I have not personally tried it yet):

https://eelbrain.readthedocs.io/en/stable/reference.html#module-testnd

Eric