[Mne_analysis] Spectral analysis with LCMV

Виктория Манюхина mvo96 at inbox.ru
Wed Jun 5 06:26:16 EDT 2019

Dear MNE developers,

We would like to use MNE/LCMV for spectral analysis on virtual sensors.

Previously we used Fieldtrip for this purpose.
Function ft_sourceanalysis  created spatial filters, that we multiplied  to each data trial  to create
VERTUALSENSORS structure with field .trial{Ntrials}.{Nsources x Ntimepoints}.
ft_freqanalysis then produced power spectrum of dimensions: Ntrials x Nsources x Nfrequencies

What would be most efficient way to do the similar analysis in the MNE?
Best regards,
Viktoria