[Mne_analysis] MEG North America and MEG Hackathon

Nugent, Allison C. (NIH/NIMH) [E] nugenta at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 5 10:40:12 EDT 2019

We are delighted to announce that MEG North America will be held November 7th and 8th, 2019, at the NIH in Bethesda Maryland, co-chaired by myself and Dr. Chris Baker, Chief of the Section on Learning and Plasticity at the NIH.

This year our keynote speakers are Dr. Stephanie Jones from Brown University and Dr. Svenja Knappe from the University of Colorado Boulder.

We will also hold the meeting in conjunction with what we think will be the first MEG focused hackathon!

Please visit our website:
https://MEGWorkshop.nih.gov
and
https://MEGWorkshop.nih.gov/hackathon2019

Abstract submissions, and hackathon project submissions will open August 1st

We hope to see everyone there!

Allison Nugent and Chris Baker
Chairs, MEG North America

Allison C. Nugent, PhD