[Mne_analysis] Not able to load the digitization source using MNE coreg based on CTF data

boo 1401110602 at pku.edu.cn
Tue Jun 18 14:38:15 EDT 2019

Dear experts

I collected MEG data using a CTF 275, and I am learning coregistration following the tutorials show below:

Tutorial 1
https://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_tutorials/source-modeling/plot_source_alignment.html?highlight=mne%20gui%20coregistration <https://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_tutorials/source-modeling/plot_source_alignment.html?highlight=mne%20gui%20coregistration>

Tutorial 2
https://www.slideshare.net/mne-python/mnepython-coregistration <https://www.slideshare.net/mne-python/mnepython-coregistration>

I am not able to load the digitization source on the GUI of MNE coreg (version 0.17.2). The MNE coreg crashes when I tried to load the raw data (.ds folder), I attached the errors by copy & paste from terminal after it crashing. I notice that, in both tutorials, the raw datas were ‘fif’ format, different with mine ‘.ds’, I am therefore wondering whether the problem was due to the file format or I did something wrong? Could you help how can I solve it?

Thanks

Bo
bo.zhang at pku.edu.cn <mailto:bo.zhang at pku.edu.cn>