[Mne_analysis] Suppressing pyplot figures

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:44:57 EDT 2019

Hi Dillan,

Did you try using the show parameter that is provided with plot_topomap
function? You should set it to False so that plt.show() is not called by
MNE.

The other option is to call matplotlib.use('Agg') at the very top of your
script before any imports. The only thing you can import before that is import
matplotlib.

Hope that helps,
Mainak