[Mne_analysis] create_eog_epochs Finds Alpha in Resting State Analyses

Rockhill, Alexander P. AROCKHILL at mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 1 10:50:57 EST 2019

Thanks for the advice!

I don't really have extra EOG channels, one generally catches most of the blinks and the other most of the saccades but I'll try moving the high pass down to avoid people whose alpha is low frequency.

Alex

Translational NeuroEngineering Laboratory
Division of Neurotherapeutics, Department of Psychiatry
Massachusetts General Hospital, Martinos Center
149 13th St Charlestown #2301, Boston, MA 02129