[Mne_analysis] Matching trial counts in an oddball task

Maryam Zolfaghar Maryam.Zolfaghar at colorado.edu
Sun Mar 3 15:41:53 EST 2019

Hi all,

I have designed an oddball visual experiment. So, I have different numbers
of trials in two conditions (standard vs deviant). For doing the
time-frequency analysis I have to match the trials counts in each
condition. In other words, I should sample from the standard condition to
have an identical number of trials to the deviant condition.  One way could
be sampling randomly from the standard condition which will give me
different results each time I run the code. I wonder whether there is a
better way for matching trials count in each condition in time-frequency
analysis in MNE.

Regards,
-Maryam