[Mne_analysis] [MNE_analysis]

Пилюгина Нина Aphina_N at outlook.com
Sun Mar 3 23:05:14 EST 2019

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello
My aim is to get 100 averaged epochs of MEG data with saving information on each condition. I tried to use epochs average, but maybe my approach or my code isn't correct. My code:
evokeds = []
for trial_type in epochs.event_id:
    evokeds.append(epochs[trial_type].average())
    evokeds.append(evokeds[trial_type].average())

And after that I get an error:
evokeds.append(evokeds[trial_type].average())
TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str

If I use just epochs averaging
= []
for trial_type in epochs.event_id:
    evokeds.append(epochs[trial_type].average())

Works fine.

I understand that presented examples didn't use these multiple averaging, but I need for comparing with other data which used this 100 times averaging.

Looking forward for your replay

Best regards,
Nina