[Mne_analysis] reading a gdf file

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Mon Mar 11 03:10:22 EDT 2019

Hello!

In MNE 0.17.2 or earlier, you need to use mne.io.read_raw_edf to read GDF files. Note that starting with the next MNE version 0.18, we have added mne.io.read_raw_gdf, so be sure to change your code when you update.

Which file are you trying to read? Can you share this file so I can have a look? What do you mean by saying that the signal doesn't look like EEG?

Clemens