[Mne_analysis] Forward and Inverse Models

Victor Ferat victor.ferat at fcbg.ch
Wed Mar 13 08:46:46 EDT 2019

Hi Maryam & Alex,

I'm quite interesting in this question too, but I didn't have  MRI of my subjects neither.
Perhaps can we try to use average MRI that we can easly find online. ( http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesAtlases/ICBM152NLin2009)  Results may not be relevant, but it should give an overall idea of how to do source reconstruction for further studies.
Can someone explain how to create forward solution and source reconstruction supposing that we have a MRI of the subject  such as the one available in the previous link ?

Thanks,
Victor