[Mne_analysis] competitive PhD funding opportunity

Sophie Herbst ksherbst at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:50:54 EDT 2019

Dear MNE-community,

we are recruiting a motivated PhD student to work with  Sophie Herbst &
Virginie van Wassenhove in the Cognition and Brain Dynamics Team at
NeuroSpin (France).
The project: *Exploring the functional role of neural oscillations in
temporal processing *has been preselected for the Numerics PhD program
<http://www-instn.cea.fr/en/education-and-training/research-training/phd-programs/list-of-thesis-subjects/exploring-the-functional-role-of-neural-oscillations-in-temporal-processing%2c19-0392.html>,
and requires the candidate not to have lived in France for more than 12
months since 2016.
More information can be found on our website
<https://brainthemind.com/openings/>.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be,
please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Best wishes, Sophie