[Mne_analysis] Question about "mne.read_annotations"(Xia Tao)

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Thu Mar 28 11:25:20 EDT 2019

Hi!

This might be a bug. If you rename the file to .txt and comment out the first line, mne.read_annotations works correctly. Could you please open a new issue in our GitHub repo?

Thanks,
Clemens