[Mne_analysis] Get higher resolution images

Sied Kebir skycrazer at gmail.com
Fri May 3 15:50:19 EDT 2019

Dear all,

I wonder if the .plot function can produce images of higher resolution that
can be used for publication purposes for example. After consulting the
documentation I couldn't find any hint. I tried using matplotlib's savefig
but it didn't work. Appreciate your help! Thanks.

I am running IPython with the following specifications:
 'sys_version': '3.6.8 |Anaconda, Inc.| (default, Feb 21 2019, 18:30:04)
[MSC '
                'v.1916 64 bit (AMD64)]'}
[image: grafik.png]
Best regards,