[Mne_analysis] Get higher resolution images

Denis A. Engemann denis-alexander.engemann at inria.fr
Fri May 3 17:04:05 EDT 2019

Yes,

it seems that you are in Jupyter.
Can you either prepend %matplotlib in the cell which you do the plotting?
On success, a window should pop up (it can be behind your web browser).

Alternatively, open an IPython session from the terminal by typing “”ipython” and run a script that contains the code from your notebook.
Note that you can download your notebook as a Python script.

Let me know how it goes.

Denis