[Mne_analysis] Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2019: Analysis Pipelines and BIDS

Appelhoff, Stefan stefan.appelhoff at mailbox.org
Fri May 10 10:14:47 EDT 2019

Dear MNE-Community,

this year I will take part in the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) to
dedicate three months of coding towards improving neuro-data analysis
with MNE-Python.

I am a PhD student in my second year, mostly working with EEG data in
the domain of human decision making. In my free time I contribute to
open source software and more recently, I have become a maintainer for
the "Brain Imaging Data Structure" (BIDS), an emerging standard for
organizing neuroimaging data.

In my GSoC project with MNE-Python, I will be drawing on "Brain Imaging
Data Structure"  to build automated, standardized analysis pipelines.
Stay tuned! :-)

If you want to get in touch, feel free to reach out via Email, Gitter,
or Github (@sappelhoff).

Cheers,

Stefan