[Mne_analysis] How window window size is inferred?

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sun May 12 15:08:40 EDT 2019

I guess you refer to these lines:

    # Infer window size based on the frequency being used
    w_size = n_cycles / ((fmax + fmin) / 2.)  # in seconds

the size of the filter applied depends on the filtering. For low frequencies
you need longer filters. I guess this is a way to inject this idea
when cropping time windows.

Hope this helps
Alex