[Mne_analysis] morph to volume source after apply_lcmv_epochs

pooja prabhu prabhuppooja at gmail.com
Mon May 13 05:38:38 EDT 2019

Hi list,
I am creating volume source space of whole brain and then obtain stcs per
single trial using apply_lcmv_epochs, and then morphing to fsaverage.
Following is the snippet,

stcs = apply_lcmv_epochs(epochs_hilb, filters,max_ori_out='signed')
morph = mne.compute_source_morph(fwd['src'],
                                 subject_from=subj, subject_to='fsaverage',
                                 subjects_dir=subjects_dir)
stc_fsaverage = morph.apply(stcs)

whenever i am trying to apply the morphing [for example:
morph.apply(stcs)], the code lands up with a error:

AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'subject'

What could be the possible solution without changing the pipeline?
It will be really helpful if list can help me!
Thanks

--
Thank You
Pooja Prabhu