[Mne_analysis] Goldman montage subtracting channel from average

Zuhaib Asad 19100201 at lums.edu.pk
Tue Nov 5 13:55:27 EST 2019

Hi all,

I have data of eeg in .edf files. I want different montages like Goldman, Round etc. But the problem is in Goldman montage we need to subtract average from all channels. So how do I subtract it? Should I use
raw.set_eeg_reference('average')
but after using it how do I subtract Average from channel Fp1 and some other channel?
In round montage, we need to subtract standard deviation from channel, how to do it?

Thank you!